Social Media Bootcamp for Business (Face to face)
Dates: Tuesdays 12th April – 17th May
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Venue: Samford Valley
Cost: $445 (+GST)
After last years sold out Social Media Bootcamp in Samford, we are running it again in April. The Bootcamp is limited to 10 businesses to ensure personalised attention and strategies tailored to your specific industry. There is 30 minutes prior and after each session where you can bring your specific questions or receive some one on one coaching.
The topics covered during the 6 weeks include:
- The psychology of social media – what makes it work?
- Setting up a social media strategy
- Which platforms should you be on?
- Setting up a social media dashboard – the software, tools and apps you need to make it work (all free or low cost)
- Content creation – what kind of content works and how to create it
- Dealing with negative criticism and managing your reputation
- Facebook and Facebook advertising
- Twitter and Blogging
- Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest (the visual platforms)
- LinkedIn for professional networking
Please register below and an invoice will be sent for direct deposit prior to the commencement of the Bootcamp. You will receive a copy of the slides each week (more than 400 slides of content to refer to later) as well as templates to assist with your strategy and communications calendar.
We look forward to working with you!