We’ve just listened to a great webinar with Lewis Howes and Brian Moran @get10000fans. They sure know their stuff!
We use Facebook every day and this is great content. Here were the main take aways and the Top 3 Tips we got from this jam packed webinar.
1. Use @Tagging to acknowledge others in the industry and have your posts show up on other business pages. Be careful with this functionality and use it respectfully and wisely! Here are the steps to start Tagging:
– Switch to using Facebook as your Business Page
– Click ‘Like’ on the Business page you wish to tag
– Start typing your post and type @PAGENAME. As you start typing after the @ symbol, a drop down menu should appear and you can select the page (if they have this option open)
This is a great way to get your brand seen by people who are connected to others like you.
2. Experiment with the Questions Feature. This new feature on Facebook allows you to ask a question, provide multiple choice answers and people can even add more answers as options. This is a great way to get your page seen across Facebook. Everyone who answers your question can share the question with their friends – giving you even greater coverage and exposure.
3. Use Facebook Advertising – when you advertise on Facebook you have the opportunity to have your ad shown to just those people who are likely to be your ideal customers. The top tip here is to make it as targeted as possible – otherwise you will blow a lot of cash on demographics that might click ‘Like’ – but may never buy from you. Think about age, gender, geographic location, and keywords that connect you to the people who are searching for your product.
Have fun trying out these tips and let us know if you have any questions. More than happy to help!